1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Unexpected bonus

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by qbee42, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Astrotoy7

Astrotoy7 New Member

lolz... don't get me wrong, I love my prius - especially now that petrol has gone up 30c per litre in the last 3 months here in Oz :( But it is the ultimate geek mobile. The only people I find who are envious are IT and engineering types :p

Pontiac firebird or classic mustang it AINT.

c'mon. have any of you ever had attractive women beg you for a ride in your prius. This will happen in the above cars, not in the prius. lolz

cheers
    Astro

2. vtie

vtie New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrotoy7 @ Apr 27 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]246016[/snapback]</div>
    The times they are-a changing...

Who wants to ride in a mustang these days? I wouldn't even want to pick up such a girl... :p

My wife has been begging several times for a ride in our Prius, and she is both young and attractive. Interestingly, she is normally *totally* uninterested in cars or technology. Now she thinks a Prius is the coolest thing to be seen in, and she is looking at the energy flow display all the time, trying to figure out what's going on...

3. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoldenGirl @ Apr 26 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]245348[/snapback]</div>
    I like how your car looks, too! I've had a 2006 Prius Super White (pkg 5) for 9 days now! It's absolutely gorgeous!

4. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(beeri @ Apr 25 2006, 09:10 PM) [snapback]245330[/snapback]</div>
    Totally! Every single detail of the Prius design is so sleek and innovative. And to think some people actually gave it a 1/10 rating for its design.