1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Unwanted modification!

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Boston Jim, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I discovered an unwanted modification this afternoon on my 8 month old Prius v: something (I think a snow plow or maybe Bigfoot) left a big scrape/gouge above my back passenger door leaving some small scrapes heading down towards the back end. I initially noticed the small scrapes on Tuesday but just thought it was road salt/ dirt but a friend spotted the gouge above the door today. (Poor dirty car)

My best guess was a snow plow or a bobcat something that could be that high up to hit the top and scrape going down since the door itself was untouched. We had another ~6in of snow last weekend in Boston which added to our 28 in from a few weeks ago (ok it didn't add much since a lot of the 28 in of snow has already melted).

So not your normal door ding from another car in the parking lot. That's my best guess as to what caused this damage - so what do you think caused this unwanted mod?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hopefully your insurance will cover the damage!

3. bedrock8x

bedrock8x Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Victim of this guy.

4. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Fired, he should have to dig all the cars out he buried. Maybe dragged behind the plow....
    We need something really "Politically Incorrect" here!

5. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Rogue meteorite strike?

6. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four

I saw that on the news last night- at least he sounded happy doing his job ( ok former job). But he was working in a different area so I don't think it was him.

I had a friend who had a snow plow push snow up against the side of her car - he was clearing a parking lot across the street- and crushed the entire left side of her car.

Sometimes these people are just jacka$$es.

Air Boss- I'll check to see if I can find the meteorite in the parking lot.