1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

*Update, I bought it.....Another Should I Buy Thread

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by drummin82, Feb 13, 2007.

1. drummin82

drummin82 New Member

First of all, let me say thanks for the wealth of information that is posted here. I have a deal negotiated at 24999 for an 07 package 6. This is before taxes and all of that. I assume most people would probably jump at this, but wanted to check with you guys first. Thanks again.

2. PorkchopPrius

PorkchopPrius New Member

Drummin,

I think that's a great deal!! :) I love my 07 #6!

3. drummin82

drummin82 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PorkchopPrius @ Feb 13 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]389899[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks Prokchop. This is from Boch as well. I talked to you before about yours. What sort of fees do they try to tack on there?

4. tunar

tunar New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drummin82 @ Feb 13 2007, 06:34 PM) [snapback]389809[/snapback]</div>
    Thats a great price. I bought a pkg 6 (non touring) about a month ago in the DC Metro area for just a tick over $26K and was happy about that. Love it so far

5. PorkchopPrius

PorkchopPrius New Member

As far as fees, I really didn't nitpick since it was so far below invoice. My family is in the car business in Florida and I don't think profit is a dirty word for them. They still need to pay their light bill :) I was pleased to pay well below Edmund's fair market value pricing for Rhode Island.

I was VERY satisfied with the Boch South experience. They did a really great job.

Let us know if it works out for you!!

6. drummin82

drummin82 New Member

Well I got it. A silver package #6 leather trim and all the options for $24999. The only thing they added was a small doc fee and tags. They didn't even try for an advertising fee, or a destination charge. I was very happy. Now my wife and I can enjoy a great car. Thanks again for everyone's input!

7. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations on your new car, drummin82! Now stick around and keep posting. You're part of the PriusChat community now.