1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Update on the dog food dilemma...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by dulecki, Jan 13, 2008.

1. dulecki

dulecki New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Earlier this week, as I thought about how to get rid of the excess dog food from my previous Cabin Air Filter problem, I got hit with a flash of brilliance! A Pickle Plucker, something we've had in the house for a long time (and use fairly regularly).

Yep... one piece of dog food at a time, it easily reached into the CAF housing and let me remove the dog food. I use a chopstick (just one ;) ) to knock the dog food into spots where I could pluck it... and half an hour later, I'd removed all of it. Got another half-cup...

My mileage is still up from what it was bevore (now 43-44, was 35-37), and I haven't done the oil change yet.... that's next.

Thought I'd share this moment of brilliance, since I'm quite proud of my ingenuity. It may not seem like much, but it's something :)

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    My Dad has something like that but he uses it for stuff like fishing screws out of places he's dropped them. I have no idea what it's called. I call it "The Claw".

3. sugar land dave

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    A brilliant solution! Bravo!