1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Updated maintenance post

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by avoice217, Aug 3, 2022.

1. avoice217

avoice217 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey all, so I did find a really old post about getting products like liquid wash and mitt to hand wash the car, but unfortunately the links are all out of date and the products no longer exist. With this said, I would like to get input on what is the best car wash liquid as there are a slew of car wash places around me wanting my business, but their technology doesn't do a quality job of cleaning the vehicles. I would say I would go by there to vacuum my car as needed, but I would much rather clean the car myself. I did do some searching into sheepskin mitt (per the older post), but the only thing that seems to be available is the typical Chinese version. Apparently those few companies who make local ones are having a really difficult time in terms of the demand. Also, any other products that you guys can think of that I should use in the future, please feel free to post.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. avoice217

avoice217 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    so when it comes to the sheepskin mitt, apparently griot's garage has stopped selling the previous one. is there another one that is made from australian sheepskin?

4. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Probably others too