1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Upgrade the 2010-11 model to the 2012 facelift

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Lahav, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Lahav

Lahav New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    So recently I bought the 2014 model (after accident- not driveable) in order to replace the hv battery in my 2011 basic model.
    It worked great! No dtc error code...

I saw there are a lot of interior changes that got me thinking about importing them to my model but encountered few problems.

The touchscreen media player ( have diffrent wire harness) can I swap them ? Did anyone change the wire harness?
    Same goes for the backup camera, it seems that it couldn't be fitted.
    Leather chairs, could I swap them?
    Tire pressure model, will it work if I will had them to each wheel? Does my model ecu support them?
    Anything else I missed here that I could also upgrade???

2. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Bring in the cruise radar and HUD also.

3. royrose

royrose Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I replaced my tail lights and center console in my 2010 with 2012 components. My motivation was that one of my tail lights was cracked by someone in a parking lot and my center console had a rattle. I do like the look of the new components. Swapping them out was pretty easy. Here is how the lights looked halfway through the swap:
    2019-06-06 10.14.14_LI.jpg