1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Used Low Mile Advanced Prices Declining?

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Bob Solem, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Bob Solem

Bob Solem New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for all of your comments. Just got home after buying it. Love it! Ok, get this. The previous owner was the owner of the dealership! None of the sales on the used side knew anything about it or how to charge it. Luckily it was plugged in long enough that I could test out the EV driving which oddly is almost exactly my commute mileage. I had been an EV purest driving a Nissan Leaf for the past 4 years but really got tired of not driving far. Had I read what I just wrote while I was leasing it I would have poo-pooed it. Now with the realism of experience, I fully understand "range anxiety" and I'm done with it.

benagi and Bob Comer like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats! what kine of deal did you get?

3. 2015BlizzardPriusFour

2015BlizzardPriusFour Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats on the Prime purchase. We love our 2017 advanced.

I never did fully understand the range anxiety people complain about, but that might be because longer road trips are done in one of our 3 other vehicles. I have one of the lowest mileage and slowest charging BEVs out (afaik) and have only run extremely low twice in almost a year driving my smart. Both were my fault. First one was on way home from where I bought it (first time driving it) and second was trying to eek out mileage by going shortest route not realizing it also had the highest elevation change.

iPad ?