1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Used Toyota 2012 Plug-In Prius OEM 15" Rims with Tires (Set of 4)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by FUUFNF, Sep 19, 2012.

1. FUUFNF

FUUFNF Forum Lurker

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Used Toyota 2012 Plug-In Prius OEM 15" Rims with Tires (Set of 4)

I am selling a full set (4 rims, 4 tires) of used Toyota 2012 Plug-In Prius OEM (stock) 15" rims. The rims are in perfect condition (no scratches, blemishes, or marks). The bolt pattern on the rims are 5x100 and should fit on most Prius models as well as most Corolla and Matrix models (but please verify that this bolt pattern matches your vehicle prior to buying). The tires are Goodyear Assurance 195/65/R15, with approximately 5,000 miles of wear on them. The tires have never been punctured and patched. All rims and tires come with Toyota OEM tire pressure monitor sensors and OEM center caps.

All items are sold in as-is condition -- no warranty, returns, or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns about the condition of the items, please arrange to inspect before buying.

This sale is for local (Long Beach/Los Angeles/Orange County) pick-up ONLY. I will NOT deliver or ship these items under any circumstance.

I am selling the entire set for $750, and I will NOT consider selling individual rims and/or tires.

P9010002.JPG

P9010001.JPG

eco-icon likes this.
  2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    These wheels are a sweet upgrade for non-PIP owners who want the look of nicer wheels without sacrificing the awesome fuel economy of 15s. Because the spokes go all the way out to the edge of the rim, the wheel looks larger than the OE 15" wheel on non-PiPs. Pretty cool concept for those who are having trouble trying to decide if they want to upsize or not. ;)

FUUFNF likes this.
  3. FUUFNF

FUUFNF Forum Lurker

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thanks for your input F8L... Much appreciated.

4. xyes

xyes Hybrid Synergy Driver Malaysia

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    aww... too bad that I couldn't get it.

5. FUUFNF

FUUFNF Forum Lurker

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Update: The rims & tires have been sold.