1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vacation

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Tom6850, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Just got back from a weeks vacation to the beach in Delaware. It is hard to believe that global warming is here. Temperature only got above 50 one day, mostly in the 40's with lows in the low 30's with winds all week long in the 25 to 40 mph range. Snowed on Saturday. Still had a great time. I did have Prius Chat withdrawal. Next time I go away I will look for a coffee house that has wireless and take along my wife's laptop.

When I logged on this morning I had 18 pages of posts!!!! Is it possible to go thru only a few pages and save the rest for later? If I sign off without looking at all 18 pages will I lose the ones I did not look at? I did go thru them all quickly this morning, not enough time to look at them all.

One thing I noticed in Delaware is that there are a lot more Prius there than where I live. I must have seen at least 10 or more every day. Where I live I see 1 or 2 a week.