1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Valenti tail lights...

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by -y0-, Oct 8, 2018.

1. -y0-

-y0- Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I bought a set few years ago when it was first available and they had issues where water going inside on the sides. I read that those issues were solved and decided to order them again thinking there would be no issues.

Got them about 2 weeks ago and they still have the same issue. Was the issue ever fixed? So
    Annoying to see water spots on the sides of a brand new set.

2. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I thought they had added a seal at the top to remedy this issue. I've been lucky with my Valenti's.

#2 ztanos, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  3. -y0-

-y0- Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Well I live where it rains often but still shouldn’t leak into anywhere inside housing. Doesn’t look good.

ztanos likes this.
  4. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Atlanta is in the top 10 for most rainfall per year, so I get ya. I guess I got lucky. I bought during the first run and never had an issue.

5. -y0-

-y0- Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Well I messaged the person I went through and emailed the retailer. They told me it’s normal and goes away in a couple days. Been like 2 weeks and still there on both tail lights. Hope they replace them with ones that don’t have that issue or I’ll feel like I wasted money.

ztanos likes this.