1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vandals strike 6 hybrid cars

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by priusenvy, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Jonnycat26

Jonnycat26 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I did email Jalopnik (no reply) and posted comments on both Jalopnik and TreeHugger.com just to set the record straight.

I don't really mind it all that much, to be honest, it's kind of funny. I just don't people to think that picture represents a vandalized Prius, as it most definitely does not.

2. SparrowHawk60

SparrowHawk60 Happy to be green!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just one more reason why I would never move to Canaduh! :mad:

3. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Actually, the minority Conservative government is working as quickly as possible to change or delete things like the Long Gun Registry (Register criminals, not guns) and the YCJA (Give rights back to victims, not punks)

It's an uphill battle as they are a minority gov. For example, it was a *huge* fight, even a Non Confidence vote, just to raise the Age of Consent from 14 to 16!

If you want to point fingers, look at the Liberal and especially the NDP for stalling anything in the way of dealing with criminals. What I find odd is that the former Liberal gov rarely kept election promises, actually broke many promises, and folks still kissed their a**.

The Conservatives have kept most of their election promises, but the sheeple still don't give them more than Minority government support

Otherwise, I made the right move going to Canada. Financially I'm *many* times further ahead. In the future I may return to Utah, we'll see

One thing that is certain: the US and Canada have far more in common than they realize or care to admit; and, both countries need each other