1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Verizon V 710 Bluetooth Software Update

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by mike, Feb 22, 2005.

1. mike

mike New Member

Hdrygas, That is an interesting work around, please let us know it it is successful. Mike

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    It works! I tried it (standing still of course). Create a new position and add name address and phone number information. Bada Bim Bada Boom you can phone home or anywhere else. One we get the Costal Nav mod we can have a "phone book" and call out via the Nav system. I only have a very few places I need to call when moving. L&D, ER, Office and Wife. That is about it everyone else can wait a bit. Whoo Hoo. I am good till my contract runs out then I kiss Verizon good bye. I do not like the way they do business.

3. tag

tag Senior Member

OMG! It does work. Perhaps a few more steps than dialing from an actual phonebook entry but this is just great.

Thanks, hdrygas!

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    BTW I tried the voice dial system it works fine except when connected to Bluetooth then it is no go. I am not sure it would have been a good choice in any case a lot of steps with the phone in your hand and off the wheel. I really want a system where I hit a button and say call Labor and Delivery and it happens. My most frequent call is when L&D says come now and I want to talk to people and set things up so we are good to go when I get there. It is not always critical life and death but every so often it can be, and I drive better with both hands on the wheel. Don't ask what the m.p.g. is on these runs you don't want to know, but I will say the ICE is working full time.