1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Very Short Commute...is Prius good for this?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Thai, Apr 18, 2010.

1. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Thai, you are missing the point. Despite having started this thread, it isn't all about you. This is a public forum, so many different people are reading this now and will continue to stumble upon this thread for years to come. Most of these follow-on comments are for the benefit of the other readers and readers yet to come.

You received a proper answer to your question in the first few replies. Now it's time to stop trying to own this thread and let it turn into a public discussion, as it should.

Tom

2. New_Yorker

New_Yorker New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Wait for an Electric Car, Nissan's Leaf for example. Or maybe ride a Vespa. In about three years the Plug-In prius will arrive, and it'd be the best choice of all.

3. Thai

Thai Prius Neophyte

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    See, your comment is just annoying....

I beg to differ Mommy. Is biking a relevant subject to the thread title? No. If he/she wants to talk about biking or walking or pollution due to people using cars, then he/she should start his/her own thread...and in fact, by doing so, future humanoids searching for biking (or whatever) topics will find it a lot easier then having to dig through pages of this thread. Don't you agree?

Note: the TITLE of this thread is NOT: "Very short commute, WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

You're right...it is NOT all about me...but any further discussion should be about the topic at hand...and that topic is denoted in the TITLE of this thread. And you're right...this thread should have ended a while back, instead of me trying to defend my decision to buy a Prius vs. biking vs. polluting the world all over with my Prius!

And if you want to further argue with me about this point, then feel free to PM me. Otherwise, please let this thread end.

4. Thai

Thai Prius Neophyte

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Just to refresh the thread once again for newcomers, the new job that i was considering is not an issue anymore. Therefore, i am still commuting 70 miles (round trip) everyday, which makes any upcoming plug-in/electric not really a good alternative.