1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

(Video) I give you a rundown of all the cool things the Intelligent Park Assist can do.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Radarguy, May 18, 2010.

1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I think I've tried both. Not sure what my max speed was but go as slow as people normally do when scavenging for parking space. You certainly don't want to do a jackrabbit start from A to B as you need to go slow for the sensor to be accurate.

2. cmezriczky

cmezriczky Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for your input. Will try it the next days...

3. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Great video...actually very informative and well done.

Unfortunately the more I witness IPA the more I'm glad my automobile comes with DIY Unintelligent Parking Non-Assist....I call it UPNA...but to each their own...may your boxes stay green....

4. RodJo

RodJo Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thanks for the video. I didn't know it could be so easy to use. Now I have been experimented with it. I probably won't use it too much in real life, but it is fun to play with.

BTW, I didn't have a problem with yellow lines.

5. dejongj

dejongj Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Really like the video and learned a lot compared to the demo's...I think we'll find it a bit more useful rather than gimmick....Especially with our tight UK spaces, can't believe the space you get in parking spaces where you are :)

Thanks again, and love the iMovie travel theme :)

6. LeeB

LeeB Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I tried experimenting with back-in parking in a lot with yellow lines. It worked fine as long as I was close enough for the camera to clearly detect the lines. If I was too far away, I got red boxes that I was not able to adjust to green ones. I didn't use the pre-assist function (no cars were on either side for the tests). I'll practice some more.