1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Visited Nashville Tesla Store today

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by bwilson4web, Sep 15, 2018.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    So I visited the Tesla store in Nashville and their Saturday, small staff is taking time to train each buyer. This makes sense as so many are conquest sales from gassers. In contrast, I had to drive by the next door Lexus dealer and four salesmen were in lawn chairs waiting for customers.

One of the new staff joked about ‘selling extended warranty and options’ and I joked ‘go back to your Lexus dealer.’

I asked ‘if any of their cars in the lot were available or do I have to order it on the web?’

They said they could get some configurations in four weeks. The store does not carry uncommitted inventory.

The store impressed me as being focused on buyer quality of training and orientation over quantity. I would work there in a heart beat.

Bob Wilson

Prodigyplace likes this.
  2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I think they do fill some orders faster. My coworker ordered his Model 3 and it got damaged in transit. They just made him a new one and I think the delay was about 3 weeks from his original pickup date.
    The windshield and,l assume, the glass roof broke on the first one.
    I think he still kept his Leaf.