1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Voice Command Dead?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Darken, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Darken

Darken Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Greetings All!

Well I've gained quite a bit of knowledge from reading various post from all of you, but I seem to have an issue that I did not see addressed as of yet.

As the Topic Description mentions I have an 07 Package 4 (No NAV) which to my understanding should have the ability to use limited voice commands such as 'voice dialing' etc.. Upon delivery of the car pushing the voice button garnered the usual 'prompt' from the computer. Now after decided to explore how it works, pressing the voice button does nothing, no prompt, no beep, nothing whether I use a quick push or hold it...

So my question is.... Is there a way I might have disabled it altogether? Or am I mistaken that this package has the voice command feature? It seems from reading other comments on here that it should be working with this package, so if I'm missing something let me know.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. stomsf

stomsf New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The voice command in your version of the car (like mine) is pretty limited. I don't use it at all, but I've found that most screens it doesn't do squat. If the phone screen is on and a phone is connected, it will work, however. I haven't tried the climate control changes or any of the audio controls.

Good Luck! :D