1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

wandering prius seatle to portlan owners wanted

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by IFixEm, Nov 22, 2005.

1. IFixEm

IFixEm New Member

can you get it to do it with some regularity? Do you live between Portland and seattle? Willing to drive it with me on a weekend day to play around "off the clock"? Back from vacation recharged and ready to fix-em. I would like to get some of these folks an answer.
    Regards, Mike

2. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :rolleyes:

IFixEm... looks like you posted to the wrong thread. Your post makes no sense... In addition to almost unintelligible misspelling.

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i think he's referring to the "wandering" or stability on the highway issue.

good luck mike, that's a big task you got :)

4. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Curmudgeon alert!!!

What is so difficult to understand about IFixEm’s generous offer of his services, gratis, to troubleshoot, diagnose and possibly fix the problem(s) experienced by Prius owners who have complained that their cars tend to wander?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Right on IsrAmeriPrius !
    Mike is a very conscientious Highly Qualified Prius Tech and is offering help to any Prius owners that may be having the “Wandering†problem in this area. He is my Prius Tech and works in Olympia. Like any “hands on†tech he would need to observe the problem in order to help solve it.

6. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    One of the problems with this site, if it is a problem, is that there is no way to edit a topic title. At least none that I could find. I made a spelling error, which I do frequently, and had to get one of the moderators to fix it for me because it was in the title. Fortunately Dr. E. was happy to help.

7. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I wish I could help but my Prius has always tracked perfectly at all speeds. I can take my hands off the wheel with out drift.

8. dgnw

dgnw New Member

Since I have switched to BRIDGESTONE G009 195-60HR-14 tires the "wandering" has been minimized, incredibly, and the car handles substantially better, I would never go back to the stock tires even though the change coast me a few MPG, the car is much safer, and stops much better. I put running shoes on it, and i will never go back to street shoes!

9. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

I didn't initially understand the post either.
    I very much dislike it when people rely on the subject line to state something. The subject line is an abstract, not the body! The body should be able to stand on its own.