1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Want To Add Sub But Do Not Know Where To Tap Signal? Help

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Sidewayzgt, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Sidewayzgt

Sidewayzgt Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have a 2011 Prius 3 with the JBL system. The amp is a jbl 86280-0w622 p5. I am trying to wire in an amplified Bazooka BTA10100 10" 100 watt tube. I am stumped on where to get the signal from? I have looked at multiple threads about this issue and nothing has worked for me. I am getting a high level signal but nothing seems to work with the tube? I have even tried a low level converter to the high level signal and it will not work? My phone connected to the RCA's works perfect so there is nothing wrong with the tube. Should I tap into the front speakers at the speaker itself? Again, I am stumped and just want this to work. Thanks

2. Asulliv54

Asulliv54 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I taped into front tweeters with a inline converter LC2I and it is boss works like a charm

3. Asulliv54

Asulliv54 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I taped into front tweeters with a inline converter LC2I and it is boss works like a charm

4. Asulliv54

Asulliv54 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three