1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

wanted: double din GPS/Navigation for 2010/2011 prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by antech5, Feb 12, 2013.

1. antech5

antech5 Member

I have a 2011 Prius.

I am looking for a aftermarket factory style navigation unit , brands like Otto, Audiovox, Rosen etc. 7 or 8 inch lcd in size screen. Non JBL.

Let me know what you have, the condition the unit is in and your asking price with shipping to california. I can paypal .

I realize they are available on Ebay, just want to see if anyone has one they are selling especially when your lease is up and you are planning on putting your stock unit back on.

I have included a picture of similar units that I am interested in: the factory fit, color matched, plug and play units only.

Attached Files:

2. 06d

06d Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    i have a Panasonic CQ-VD6503U but don't have the navigation optional piece, if you are interested. i am asking for $250 installed or shipped

3. drunkin master

drunkin master Contributing Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have a double din kit that includes a SGT (Samsung Galaxy Tab).
    Simple install and use your oem radio (non navi) too.

4. antech5

antech5 Member

I don't like to clutter up my car, thus only looking for the above mentioned units. I already am using a portable garmin gps unit, but do not like the cluttered look along with the wires etc..