1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wanted to say 'farewell' to PC for a little while...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Pinto Girl, Dec 8, 2006.

1. dmckinstry

dmckinstry New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Dec 8 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]359520[/snapback]</div>
    I'm sorry to hear about your niece, especially since she's so young. That bodes ill for the nature of the environment to which our youth (or at least their parents) have been exposed.

Anyway, best of luck in finding a positive solution.

I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to your return.

Dave M.

2. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My wishes as well, take care and keep up the spirits. Hope to see you back here soon.

Terry

3. fphinney

fphinney Member

Well, I hesitate to say, 'goodbye' but will offer a fond 'farewell.' I'm really going to miss some of our spirited exchanges, and find myself tremendously sad at this moment.

--Natalie [/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We'll be looking forward to your return!

Best of luck with everything -

4. tmgrl3

tmgrl3 Member

So sorry, Pinto Girl!! Will think of you...love your posts!

terri

5. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Oh gosh PintoGirl, I'm really so very sorry to hear that. I guess she's lucky to have a friend/family member like you who is so concerned to help her through this. Its so very sad when children are sick. We will all certainly miss your posts here, but I can understand what you have to do. Remember, if you find yourself stuck in doctor's office or hospital for a while, most have wireless, so take you laptop. This can be a helpful way to pass the time and keep us all posted on your neice's progress, and I hope she gets better quickly.

I wish you and her the best. I will remember her in my prayers. Bless you both....

6. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm so sorry to hear of your niece's illness, Natalie. You will indeed be missed. Your calm voice of moderation has contributed much to the discussions here. I hope your absence will not be permanent.

7. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you, all, for your thoughts; I'm doing my best and trying to bounce back...but have just re-read the tone of my most recent post regarding the behaviour of Peace Officers...and have to admit that I'm a little surprised with myself; I can feel the anger simmering just below each of my words.

It's a bit shocking.

After returning to PC today, I've discovered that I'm just not quite myself again (yet) and now think that perhaps a bit of lurking might be a better way to protect the shambles of my reputation...
    [smile]

If I might impose upon y'all to cut my replies a bit of (additional) slack for the time being, I'll in turn promise to do my best not to step out of line...'specially when, deep down, I'm finding that it's all about me and my problems, and venting my anger on whomever happens to cross my path.

It may feel like it's doing me good, but actually I'm less and less certain that it's beneficial for anyone.

--Natalie