1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

[warning] two dogs and one piece of chicken

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bwilson4web, Dec 14, 2017.

1. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Look into proteolytic enzymes. They're good for clearing scar tissue that tightens up an injury area. But don't expect anything quickly - it may well take 10+ bottles of the stuff to make a difference you can recognize.

There are all sorts of theories about things like an "activation dose" and how much is required to fix a particular injury. My experience is that it's the total quantity consumed. Quick fix is massive dose for a short time, while slow fix is the same quantity over a longer period.

Guy I know took a 180 capsule bottle over maybe two days and got some bruises. He can also scratch his ear with his toe... do not know how many bottles it took to loosen up that much.

Note that proteolytic enzymes should be taken away from food, otherwise they'll just be used up digesting the food and never get to the scar tissue.

2. KennyGS

KennyGS Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I've done some nasty things to my fingers over the years, where a trip to the hospital was necessary, but time does seem to (eventually) heal all wounds so far. Keep up the good work. (y)