1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Was hoping for more camaraderie on the road... where's the love?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Buckaroo Banzai, May 12, 2012.

1. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    While coming up I95 outside DC, the traffic slowed down. Since there was a breeze, I had the windows down and heard "Wahoo, wahoo!". I looked over and a young lady was in her 2012 Prius giving me a thumbs up. She yelled over "Yea, that's the way it's done!". I smiled and gave her a thumbs up back.

1 person likes this.
  2. ChipL

ChipL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    There are those that will celebrate the Prii Pride.... :D

3. soup kitchen

soup kitchen New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Who cares? All I care about is getting to and from work. I do not care what you drive and neither should you! Finally, you should be concentrating on driving safely instead of looking for someone to wave to you.

4. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Soup I hope you wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow. (at least this thread is not 5 years old)

5. dwcerra

dwcerra New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I live in Orange County and on my street alone there are 4 or 5 Prii haha. I commute down to N. San Diego County on my commute from Laguna and I lost count of how many Prii I see on the road to be honest. I have the only PiP I've seen on the road thus far though :eek:). lol I'm sure that won't last long.

6. AWDstylez

AWDstylez 500hp to 99hp

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I laughed when I came across this thread. I thought the exact same thing when I left the dealership in my C. I used to own an Eclipse GSX and all the other DSM owners would always wave or nod. When I had my EG and EF, other modded Honda owners would alway wave - sometimes with their hand, sometimes with just one finger, but at least it was something.

Now with this car, I have yet to get even a nod out of a fellow Prius owner. *feelsbadman* :(

7. crebble

crebble Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I have only seen 2 other Prius C's on the road since March. I see one of these most every day, the Marine who owns it stopped me and we had a nice chat about our cars. Other than that, I see mostly Gen II's, a few Gen III's and rarely a V on my 100 mile daily commute. Most car owners are not enthusiasts, and consider their car just a point A>B appliance.