1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Was it hard finding the model and features

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Gen 2 Tom, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Gen 2 Tom

Gen 2 Tom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I asked because after figuring out what was in or available in each model, I went looking for it. As thing would have it my local dealer that I bought my gen2 from had a gray model 3, Black interior, ATP and a few other small options, what I wanted. I went shopping other dealers for price, and no one had that car. I see some of you are waiting for delivery.

With so many models and options what's your experience getting the car you wanted?

Back in the early days of the Prius 1 & 2 there was a year waiting list to get a car. I remember there were a few option packages but they only imported one version. The dealer would call and you and say were getting a red one and if you don't want it there's no telling when we will get another car.

ETP likes this.
  2. bowerda47

bowerda47 Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    No. Because the Sales Manager over heard me telling my salesman exactly want I would want when I decided to buy the Gen 4. After I left she placed an order for the car exactly as I had discussed with exterior color and interior. Then when I called my salesman 3 weeks later and told him, "Lets do this", He told me it was already ordered and on the way, just before the earthquake. This is why I go to this Dealership. And.... this is my Prius 3 Touring. Delivered on 4/5/2016
    0405161428-00.jpg

ETP likes this.
  3. ETP

ETP 2021 Prime(Limit),Highlander HYB Plat,B52-D,G,F,H

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I reported you for having too pretty of a car.:LOL:Red is to die for and they are starting to arrive at the dealers in larger quantities. Touring Four with AD is a little harder to find in the right color. I bought a Pearl and Classic Silver because that is all I could get. If all you care about is the color you will be OK.