1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Washer Reservior Leaking/Replacement 2014 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by frazzman80, Apr 30, 2017.

1. frazzman80

frazzman80 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Note: we just upgraded from our 2007 Prius (175,000 miles) to a new to us 2014 version and the windshield washer reservoir leaks (goes from full to nothing to spray in about 12 hours). I've looked all over the Web and it appears that while the part for the windshield washer reservoir is easy to find, the "how to" to fix this is not. Anyone have any advice about how to do this? I've used this site for my 2007 Prius for years (still have my other 2007 Prius) so I hope someone can give me a play-by-play or point me to a video at the least.

Many thanks in advance.

2. Currahee

Currahee Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Remove the right fender liner and you should be able to see the leak, be it a disconnected tube or something else.

3. whiskers

whiskers Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I also have a windshield reservoir that leaks. Mine is a 2015 Prius 3. All of a sudden all the water drained out. How am I able to see the reservoir and check what could be the cause? How do I remove the right fender liner?