1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Washington State Meeting SET!!~~!!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 23, 2004.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Keep your eye open. Imagine a MG with a 289 Ford engine dropped in it. One of the great sleepers of all time. I college we would cruse for GTO's and Vett's with 3 in the car, one in each seat and one sideways behind the seats. We would eat their lunch. The only problem was keeping the rubber on the road. You could catch scratch going from 4th to 5th.

2. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt! *drools all over keyboard*

You shall be the first to hear if I find one. But you might have to kill me first to get it from my cold dead fingers..... LOL.

3. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    We could try stretching you :)
    I don't think you would like the local bagel bakery. They jacked their counter to about 5 feet. I think they did it to have work space facing the customers without the possibility of the customers sneezing on the food or something. I have to pick my girls up so they can see. They don't like it much themselves. Maybe the place should install drop down step stools in the counter wall :)

4. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    LOL, stretching me just might do the trick. Maybe I'll just hang from the bumper of my Blazer....

The bagel place jacked their counters up to 5'?!?!?! That's mean!!! People like me could never see the bagels! *cries* I demand a ladder (or your awesome idea of drop-down step stools!). :lol: :lol:

If you want a good laugh, you need to watch me jumping up and down to grab the string that hangs from the hobby shop's neon "Closed" sign above the door. Takes me about 5 jumps to finally grab it. Meanwhile I can hear the boss and/or the other employee laughing at me the whole time. I have to admit it's pretty funny (I'd laugh too if I saw someone doing that). Short sucks, most of the time. :lol:

5. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hmm, with all that RC technology in the place, you would think someone could figure out how to lengthen a string by a few inched. Or, dare I be so bold, someone could wire in a WALL SWITCH!
    One of the younger (OK, 97% of them are younger than me) skaters looked up at me last week and said "You are too tall. It isn't fair that I have to look up all the time." To which I replied "You are too short, it isn't fair that I have to look down all the time" :) I also told her that while I could see the top shelves at the store, the bottom ones are a PAIN. So, we all have our problems :)

We have a bottom freezer on the fridge. Why, because tall people can't see squat in the refrigerator part of a top freezer type. And which section do most of us use most?

6. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Wall switch? What's a wall switch? :rofl: :lol: :mrgreen: As for lengthening the string.... that's only possible if you can REACH the string in the first place! Ooooh, wait... I just gave myself an idea! I should rig something up to one of the RC helicopters so that I can do it remotely! Fly it up, catch the string, then fly it back down. That would be awesome. :mrgreen:

LOL! You know, I learned of the pains of being tall when I dated a guy that was close to 7'. His problems were on the opposite side of the scale, but they were still the same as mine. And as a short person, I can litterally say I look up to you (and anyone else taller than 5'). LOL! :lol:

*edits for mis-spelled emoticon tags* ...stupid spelling errors! :cussing: I really should use the spell check more often....