1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Waterproof seat covers, fitted or close fitting generic, options?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by pghsebring, Jun 20, 2021.

1. pghsebring

pghsebring Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I am looking for reasonably priced waterproof seat covers, as I don't want to pay $200+ because my kids are just going to destroy them. They don't have to be perfect fitting if the are generic, but just fit well. They have to be waterproof. (I would prefer something that liquid soaks into instead of running off of but I will care about price more.) I am mainly interested in the back seats, I don't really care about the front seats. For a 3rd gen Prius.

2. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    it being waterproof, the water will roll between the cracks into the orange cable where it connects underneath, the other exposed cable and insulation patches.

PriusCamper likes this.
  3. ASRDogman

ASRDogman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Search on ebay and you will find neoprene set covers. I was thinking of them for my Prius
    for the dogs, but decided on a cover I can click to the head rests and remove easily for cleaning.

4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    With airbags in the seat sides it's not easy to design a seat cover that won't interfere with that functionality. A much better solutions is to use your kid's favorite blankets, which are easy to just throw in the washing machine and will ensure spilled fluids won't travel.