1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We did it again...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by B. Roberts, Jan 30, 2020.

1. B. Roberts

B. Roberts Hypah Milah! Ayuh.

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Before our move to Florida from Maine last Spring, we sold our perfect 2011 IV when a family member needed a car. Let it go for a song and it did make the move easier with only 2 cars. I kicked myself more than once since then for selling our Prius. It was only 118,000 miles young and still looked and ran like new. The worst thing was letting it go with a pristine set of Persona 17 inchers in that dark polished finish.

Now in Florida, we saw the need for another hybrid. Looked around for a few weeks and just found a nice 2014 IV replacement with only 27,000 miles. It was kept in really great shape. Engine clean, oil clean, maintenance records at their local Toyota dealer, flawless interior and about as clean as I've ever seen any car, including my own.

Happy that we have a "new" Prius in the garage. I'm a fan. Owned a 2005 that was OK, then our way better 2011 and now this one. And happy to be back at Prius Chat. I'll keep my 2011 avatar for now.

Picture below at my sister in-law's house yesterday. Just needs a few tweaks.
    [​IMG]

RMB, slothbear, bisco and 3 others like this.
  2. StarCaller

StarCaller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    looks like new /

B. Roberts likes this.
  3. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congrats!! Looks great and with that mileage, you can’t go wrong.
    I just picked up a 2015 Prius Four with 14,800 miles in November, I now have 18,000 miles on it, lol. I sold my 2012 Prius Two prior and was looking for something like it, but came across the Prius Four and fell in love.
    Happy motoring!

B. Roberts likes this.
  4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome back, all the best!(y)

B. Roberts likes this.