1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We have a CO2 shortage!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Deleted member 111882, Oct 23, 2022.

1. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    plenty of mice around

2. hkmb

hkmb Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here in Sydney last year there was not a general cat food shortage, but there was a very specific shortage of Dine Turkey Flakes cat food, which is the only wet food my cat will eat. And it's the only wet food that my local supermarket cashier's cat will eat, so she would always beat me to it.

Our other big thing last year was chicken. When the chicken shortage hit, I was in Broken Hill. I walked past a kebab shop that had a sign saying "Closed for lunch today. Have heard there is chicken in Mildura, so am going there to try to get some. Should be back for dinner, maybe with chicken." Mildura is 180 miles from Broken Hill.

3. hkmb

hkmb Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Possums here.

4. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here, possums are on the low side of population swings, while wild rabbits are very high.

The nearest local park had a large population of feral domestic rabbits for many years, but they have collapsed. Don't know if that is from a mass bunny roundup, coyote predation, rabbit hemorrhagic disease, or something else.