1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We Need A Wheel Size Fitment Sticky

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by shawnb2, Apr 1, 2010.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I have recently put Wedsport SA55-M's in a 19x8 with a 50mm offset ad am looking at either doing 5-10mm up front and 15mm out back. The shop I got the wheels from is willing to experiment and roll te fenders if need be to get the look I want which certainly helps. Won't flare the fenders at all but certainly have no problem rolling if need be. Running a 225/35/19 tire and my speedo is spot on finally. Used to be about 3mph off with the stock 17's. Love the look now, can't wait for the spacers to be installed in the next couple of weeks. Good luck and let me know what you end up with. Your wheels look good.

1 person likes this.
  2. bino

bino JDM ZVW30

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I ordered a set of 5mm spacers and see how the fronts would work out.. I would also try to put them together on one side of the rear wheels just to see how a 10mm spacer would look like.. if it looks ok I'll order 10mm for the rear and if there is more room I'll go with the 15mm.....