1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We should indict Saddam if he is guilty of 9/11 crimes

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by etyler88, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The correlation between population dynamics and armed conflict is interesting. The comparison between disease and armed conflict is actually a refreshing bit of perspective in this debate!

Inequity in many forms can be seen as a root of conflict, and addressing inequities on a global scale seems like a good approach to incorprate into a "war on terror."

As far as I'm concerned, Saddam is out of the picture now. He's just a blustering old fool now, so whatever he gets convicted of (and yes I do still expect he should be convicted of SOMETHING), good riddance to him.

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ichabod @ Aug 24 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]308948[/snapback]</div>
    It's obviously a complex subject and there is soo much more information on it but that is a tatse of the research that is being done. Being scientifically minded I have more faith in long term progress with this method of appraoch than just build a huge army and mow the enemy down. Bullies get theirs in the end ;)

3. EricGo

EricGo New Member

Props to etyler for pointing out the ludicrous position the shrub finds himself in, though. He sold the US on the idea that Shussein is part and parcel of 9-11, but the litigators won't touch that bit of idiocy.

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EricGo @ Aug 24 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]309087[/snapback]</div>
    Oh yeah, we'd gotten so far off topic, thanks for bringing that back Eric!

Going back off topic a bit...

Representative Rahm Emanuel, (D) Illinois:

5. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EricGo @ Aug 24 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]308901[/snapback]</div>
    If we all or a large part of us did that what would the price of that product be since the supply could not come anywhere near the demand for the foreseeable future? I also don't understand how our geopolitical woes would be solved by not being a part of the global economy or at least that segment of the economy. I suspect at the pace the rest of the world is growing China, India, and South East Asia they may never miss us.

Wildkow