1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weathertech Color Opinions / Pics - Misty Gray

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by BardManY2k, Dec 24, 2011.

1. BardManY2k

BardManY2k Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi All - posted this in the original Weathertech vs. Husky thread, but I suspect that many have unsubscribed since it started... so I hope it is OK that I post here in hopes of getting an opinion and/or some pictures.

First I want to say that this is my first post. Great forum here!! I spend some time over at subaruoutback.org also; both great resources.

Wife and I recently purchased a 2010 III w/ Solar Roof and I have a quick question about the Weathertech colors - we have the misty gray interior and we can't decide whether to order gray or black.

I searched and read the entire thread and couldn't get my eye on pictures of a misty gray interior with gray weathertech floor liners to compare. Would anyone be up for posting one of each so we can see how they look? I have the black ones in my outback, but it has black carpet so the decision was much easier.

I look forward to contributing where I can once we learn a bit more about the car. I am currently planning the fog lights, lower rocker moldings, mudguards, and floor liners.

Thanks!
    Brad

2. Gary Otto

Gary Otto Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The black ones wouldn't show dirt/grease...which may or may not be a good thing. We got the beige ones to go with beige interior....and it doesn't take much to get them tracked up.

3. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Misty gray is a two-tone consisting of very light gray and dark gray/charcoal. I looked at the weathertech website and its gray mat doesn't seem as dark as Misty Gray's dark gray so I'd go for black. It should be close enough match to the factory dark gray floor mats.