1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weathertech "Digital Fit" Extreme Floor Mats now available for 2010 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Danny, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Check out this post:

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-iii...s-full-length-caro-map-needed.html#post960032

2. going red baby!

going red baby! still a n00b

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  3. venom700

venom700 Just call me Brian...

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Ordered mine 10/29 and just got them today. Letting them air out now. Weathertech's site still says "in progress" so their site is no help.

4. acanfield

acanfield Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Just got a new 2010 Prius last weekend, and looking for a cargo area mat. While buying the Prius was an extremely easy decision for me, I can't make a decision on the cargo mat. I'm trying to decide between the Weathertech digital mat, the Toyota OEM mat, and the ExactMat.

I also transport two large dogs occasionally, and I'm thinking a more textured mat would be less slippery for them (I put a large blanket over the entire back area). The Exactmat appears to be perfectly smooth, and would probably be pretty slippery for my pooches.

I also buy plants, and have had a few tip over. My previous car was a Subaru Forester, which had a really nice rubber cargo mat with a lip, that was very good at keeping what little water there was from going under the mat. The Exactmat doesn't appear to have a lip.

But - I have a colleague at work who really loves the Exactmat, but then I don't think he hauls dogs or plants.

I can't find any photos that enable me to magnify the mat image to really see the detail. I'm used to being able to do that at clothing web sellers!

Can anybody offer insights on these three cargo mats?

Thanks!

5. going red baby!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Just to add to your confusion, since you said you had dogs, check the links in my post above for full length cargo mats that will cover the backs of the seats when they are folded down. I'm getting the canvas one since I will be having a couple dogs in the back with the seats down.

6. Judgeless

Judgeless Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I received my WeatherTech mats finally. This is my small review.

Weathertech

Pros: They have large side walls to fully protect the factory carpet. They are built with hard plastic that should last a long time. The rear mat covers the hump.

Cons: They do not have fins to stop water, snow and mud from shifting side to side. They are not built from soft rubber. It feels like your putting your feet on rock hard plastic. I can not comment on how they wear over time yet. The companies’ customer service is really bad. If you order from WeatherTech you will not get them in 7-10 business days like they promise.

Toyota OEM

Pros: The mats are made of a soft rubber, they have fins to stop water and mud from shifting from side to side when driving.

Cons: The two front mats do not have rims around them to hold the water, snow, and mud from running on to the factory carpet. They are made of rubber that will not last 6 months. After 3 months I already have warn a big spot were my heal sits. This never happen the 10 years I owned my Toyota OEM 4Runner mats. They also do not cover the hump in the rear seats.

I looked at the ExactMats and they do not have fins, they do not have side walls. They look like a clear piece of plastic someone cut to fit in a car. There is a lot or room for someone to come out with the perfect weather mat.

7. acanfield

acanfield Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I saw those after I posted. What a dilemma:eek: Do you happen to know if the Hawaiian canvas mat is black and white, or blue and white? It looks blue and white to me.

Which color did you get?

8. LeadingEdgeBoomer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I ordered a front and rear set of Weathertech floor liners for the 2010 Prius. I already had the cargo liner via PriusChat Shop (before I got the car on 10/20), but that was before they announced availability of the liners. The timeline:
    10/23: Ordered a set online at weathertech.com, credit card immediately charged.
    10/31: Sent email asking about order status--it's been "In Progress" all along. This email was never answered.
    11/09: Since no order status email received, called their Customer Service. Said order will be shipped this week. Later the same day I received the shipping notice and tracking information. Hmm, cause and effect?
    11/11: Fedex delivered, but no hooks. Customer Service said they would send them.
    11/13: Splurged $2 to buy the hooks at Toyota. Tapped them into floor, hooks work.

My primary beef is that MacNeil charged my credit card long before shipment. Also, they are non-communicative--"In Progress" means "Not in stock." They are shipping now.

The product itself is superior, exact fit indeed. Gray looks good with a dark gray interior. The front rim of the cargo mat will get flattened by some cargo when the back seats are down, but the material is resilient and should re-form when the seats go back up.

1 person likes this.
  9. Faber

Faber Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I ordered the entire protection set (black digital front floor mats, rear mat, and cargo mat) on 10-29-09 through Prius Shop and all the items arrived on 11-13 & 14-09 (17 days).

I had the same items in my 2008 Prius and was hoping these new ones for my 2010 would fit and look as good. I am not disappointed. In fact, they fit and look even better than my 08 ones!

If you are wondering weather or not to order this set--don't hesitate! These are simply the best products available and well worth the money.

Joseph

10. Faber

Faber Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I purchased the entire Weathertech Protection Package (black digital front floor mats, rear floor mat, and cargo mat) on 10-29-09 and it took 17 days for these items to arrive.

I was hoping they would fit and look as good as the digital Weathertech mats I had in my 08 Prius--and I was not disappointed. In fact, it is difficult to believe but, they fit and look even better!

If you are hesitating as to weather or not to purchase this item(s)--hesitate no longer. You will not find a better product anywhere--period. They are well worth the money.

Joseph

11. jayong

jayong New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Danny,

I ordered my Weathertech via pc.com on Nov 2nd, but I have yet to receive an email saying that the mats have shipped. Any thoughts?
    Order #11523.

Thanks!
    Jay

12. going red baby!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I don't know about that. I'm getting grey to match my interior, at least I hope it matches.

13. chrisj428

chrisj428 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Amongst the many virtues I do not possess, patience is one of them. My front mats arrived today and I'm gleeful!

14. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    They haven't shipped yet, but I'm checking into it for you. Could be a stock issue. I'll update this thread for you.

15. jayong

jayong New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thanks a lot Danny!

Jay

16. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Just updated your order with the FedEx tracking. Should be to you on Wednesday!

1 person likes this.
  17. Sealawyer

Sealawyer New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hi Danny:

I seem to be in a waiting pattern, also.:eek:

Ordered the full sets (i.e. Front, Back, and Cargo) on October 30th.

Got my Cargo mat last Thursday in the PM. Which does fit great.

HOWEVER, NOW I'M STILL WAITNG FOR THE REST OF THE ORDER!!!

Hopefully, I am not lost in THE SYSTEM...

Thanks...

Model V w/ATP, Blue Ribbon Metallic, Dark Grey Interior

18. Sealawyer

Sealawyer New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    OOPS:

Forgot to mention that my order number was #11490

Model V w/ATP, Blue Ribbon Metallic, Dark Grey Interior

19. chrisj428

chrisj428 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    For whomever wanted to know what black mats looked like in a dark grey interior:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  20. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    PM'd! :)