1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WeatherTech DigitalFit for Prius C now available

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Sean Solo, Jul 28, 2012.

1. SILVERCwSUN

SILVERCwSUN Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Your gonna love'em...glad I could help.

2. ewaboy

ewaboy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Picked up the Weathertechs. #444181 - labeled "2012 Yaris". They fit almost perfectly except there is a semi-circular hump or raised section on the inside rear corners of both mats. Anyone with a Yaris who could tell us if the floor in that area is raised slightly?

The C and Yaris front liners have identical parts numbers "444181". Just in case any of us forgets we are driving a Yaris with a lot a technology built in.:D Apparently the Yaris rear liners don't fit the C.

No question about the protection and ability to catch rubbish, dust, dirt and mud and prevent soiling of the floor carpet material.

I kinda like the carpet floor mats - anyway to semi-attach the carpets to the liners? Anyone got ideas for how to do it?

Paid @$118 plus tax = @$123 and change. Better than paying$100 for the liners and $40 plus for shipping to Hawaii.

3. Surrylic

Surrylic Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Oh wow that picture just convinced me as well, and my car came with all weather mats. Stock mats are pretty sad compared to those. Mmmm.

SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 ? 2