1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weathertech Floor Mats for 2022

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by Wolfman33, May 18, 2023.

1. Wolfman33

Wolfman33 Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    I don't have floor mats in my 2022 Prime, and I was looking at the WeatherTech mats. They don't have mats for the 2022 Prime. They have mats for the 2022 Prius, but under the Prime they recommend their trim to fit mats. They have mats for the 2021 Prime.

Is there that much difference between the 22 Prius and the 22 Prius Prime? Has anyone tried their mats for the 22 Prime?

2. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    For what ever reason, many places have issues matching parts to a 2022 Prius Prime.
    So, at least try a 2021 Prius Prime, or a 2020 Prius Prime. All are Gen4 facelift.
    I have the weather and regular mats from Toyota. I got them when I bought my car. They all fit fine.

2021 Toyota Prius Prime Cargo Mat & Trunk Liner - Custom Fit For Cars, SUVs, Minivans | WeatherTech

2021 Toyota Prius Prime Cargo/Trunk Liner
    Toyota Prius Prime Shown\Vehicle: 2021 Toyota Prius Prime
    Part Number: 401013
    $124.95

Btw. if you don't have it already, get the weathertech sunshade. Folding and rigid, and it fits perfect!

Good Luck!

Wolfman33 likes this.
  3. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Also, big different between the rear cargo space of a Prius Hybrid and and Prius Prime.
    The battery for the Prius Prime in in the rear cargo area. So, for a Prime, the rear cargo area is raised by ?~~2"?, and has less area. For the Prius hybrid, the battery fits under the rear seat.

Wolfman33 likes this.
  4. prius16

prius16 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
  5. Wolfman33

Wolfman33 Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Thank you. I saw Longo Toyota in my internet search for mats. The Toyota mats are roughly the same price as the WeatherTech. The Toyota mats were on sale at Longo for about $30 less, but then there was an additional $30 shipping, so that is a wash. I saw a couple other brands such as 3D out there, which is less expensive, but they are made in China so they should be a lot less. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I have to go out to the dealership this weekend anyway. So before I decide, I plan to check the local cost for Toyota mats while I'm there.