1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weathertech Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by David Keevil, Oct 14, 2016.

1. David Keevil

David Keevil New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    With Winter and the nasty wet muddy weather breathing down our neck, we decided to NOT repeat the soggy carpet mistakes of our Pontiac Vibe.

My Wife parks for work in an unpaved parking lot.
    Absolutely fine when dry but Winters slush and deicers turn it into a churned up muddy mess!

As a result our Vibes interior took a horrible beating from the mud and wetness. It was a constant chore to keep it only messy rather than a disaster.

I just ordered the front only pair of Weathertech floor liners.
    It seemed like a good way to save our carpet and our factory accessory carpet floor mats from suffering an early demise.

Not cheap by any means, but I'm hoping for quality!

They should be here tomorrow, I'll post first impressions..........

2016 Toyota Prius C | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeatherTech.com

Dave

2. everdave

everdave New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I just got a new set front and read for Prius C for $60 on eBay (weathertech)

3. sethr

sethr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I just got the Weathertech mats for my C, and the area for the dead pedal (where you place your left foot) is too short by some 5 or 6 inches. I took a piece of hard rubber and attached it to cover where my left foot goes, but must say, pretty disappointed.

TheBippi likes this.