1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weird tire question

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Johnny Cakes, Jan 7, 2023.

1. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Some options destroy the planet faster than others... The greater the wastefulness of today, the more harm caused to those forced to live here tomorrow. But I get it, our "me first" society has the maturity of a 2 year old so anything goes no matter how maldeveloped the planning skills or harms to others.

2. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I was actually being facetious. Mostly I drive like an old lady except for turning from a side street onto a main road.

But I do try not to be judgmental. Some in this world don't eat meat because they consider it "me first" and the "maturity of a 2 year old" not to consider the substantial methane produced by cows harming the environment. Some don't use air conditioning at home to avoid the environmental effects of energy production and the "harm caused to those forced to live here tomorrow." There are a million choices like that.

I was serious about chocolate and vanilla. Everyone draws the line based on their beliefs. I would never belittle someone else's choice as I respect their right to choose. Unfortunately, politics today is not "we have differing opinions" but rather "my side is right and yours is 'maldeveloped' thinking."

This thread has certainly taken a turn away from tires! :)

Hybrid Ron likes this.