1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Welcome to the club owners

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by bebopster, May 20, 2008.

1. bebopster

bebopster bebopster

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I got the same deal here in northern Cal $21,444 for my other 2008 Prius (base pkg.) but it had 164 miles on it, although it wasn't prepped for driving when we first looked at it. Do they drive any of these from point of delivery to destination, or dealer to dealer?. We got it same day, but it was black (no choice of colors here) but who cares when you live out on a ridge top near Boonville. It is the kind car, and we are glad to add it to our list of Toyotas from the 4runner to the Tundra. Difference is, if we drive anywhere where we don't have to pick up hay for the horses, we drive the Prius and are already seeing our gas bill drop dramatically. When gas hits the $10. range we will all be glad of our investments in these vehicles.

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    They usually do not drive them that much. When I got mine it only had 3 miles on it. Looks like you got a pretty good price, and if you are happy with the car then it shouldn't matter.