1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Well, at least I won't be tempted to upgrade to a 2010 / 3rd Generation Prius anymore

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by cycledrum, Jun 13, 2010.

1. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thread title is wrong. New Prius is best car I see on market.

Notch seatback forward and wheel is good enough. One mention in sugg. improvement section good enough.

2. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm glad you found an easy, acceptable solution. You have also learned that if you question any feature of a Prius some of the fans act like you insulted their girlfriend.

3. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Believe what you believe in. If your personal criticism is what you believe? Stick by your guns.

Of course in "Prius Chat" some people are going to be very defensive about anything that can be construed as negative about the automobile they own or support, but that doesn't mean it's not valid.

It's too bad if some people get "Hurt Butt" because they hear or read something about their automobile that they don't agree with or dislike, but to those people I'd suggest they grow up.

In my PERSONAL opinion it is not out of line or invalid to think there are a lot of advantages to the generation 2 Prius that got warped, or outright lost in generation 3. I like both products, but improvement won't be made in any future incarnations without criticism of what is wrong, missing or dislikable in the current edition. Why some people can't handle this? I don't really understand.

In anycase, if your feelings are personally valid to yourself, IMO you have no reason to appologize or to ask for the thread to be deleted.

4. SW03ES

SW03ES Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Right...its a car...its not your mother. Thats why they make different makes and models of cars...because not everybody likes the same thing. The world would be awful boring if they did.