1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Wet Okole Seat Covers, 2008 Prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Scafremon, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

Hi all. I have a complete set of black/black Wet Okole seat covers for sale. These are front seats, rear seat, all headrests, and front arm rest. Even though they have been on my car for 6 years, they are in like-new condition. These covers are incredible for their longevity! I can email pics of them installed (I just took them off my car) if you are interested.

Looks like the set new goes for just over $500. I think they are well worth the $250 I am asking. (You save some money, and I get a some $ towards a set for my new car).

I am in Southern California (Orange). Contact me if you want to come by and see them.

Jeff

2. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

Attached are the pics I took today before removing the covers. Sorry for poor quality pics - the result of trying to take pics with a cell phone, and screen glare preventing me from seeing what I am taking a pic of.

Attached Files:

3. Gorilla97

Gorilla97 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That is a good deal! My kids have been making a mess of the rear seat lately and I started thinking about seat covers to protect my leather. Are you willing to ship?

4. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

Yes, I can ship them.

5. Scafremon

Scafremon Junior Member

These are still for sale! Would like to get them out of my spare bedroom. :)

6. K2Oly

K2Oly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    We're interested & we're sure they're worth the $250, but it's out of our budget. If you decide to reduce your asking price, let us know.