1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wet Okole Seat covers. Red and Black

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by TheForce, Mar 7, 2007.

?
  1. Old School Prius Logo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. New School Prius Logo

100.0%
  1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You may want to email them first to make sure they can do it and then include it in the comments box when ordering.

2. Trevor

Trevor Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sasha1 @ Sep 19 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]514654[/snapback]</div>
    I couldn't figure out how to request the logo, but when I ordered I got a phone call the next day asking me if I wanted any logo. I told them that I like the Prius logo and they said no problem. I don't think they are allowed to put that logo on their site.

3. Tranceient

Tranceient New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    should have done a little more digging before asking in the other thread... this thread has all the answers I was looking for... seeing how great the half piping looks, I might go for it, but i'm not really a flashy kinda guy... I'll probably just stick with all black...

your barcelona looks great though!

4. GasHog

GasHog New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    How do you like the wheel skinz covere? Do it feel like an authentics leather steering wheel? Does ot make this wheel feel much thicker?

5. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wheel cover is great! It does make it feel a little bigger but its worth it and its real leather. I'm not a big fan of leather especially for seats but I still like it.

6. metal_chair

metal_chair Nashville Prii Unite!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    same here... told wife the price and I got the look..........:rolleyes:

7. prius729

prius729 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Those seat covers look amazing! A little too flashy for my taste so I may get a more subdued color but very nice. These are definitely going on my wish list.

8. Prius_Gnome

Prius_Gnome Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I should post a warning.

I just received my Wet Okole seat covers with the wrong PRIUS logo :mad:. I gave them a link to this thread and even gave them a link to the actual pic (I hope the OP doesn't mind) and they still messed up and gave me the old logo. For the record, they refer to the old Prius logo as TYP001 and the new Prius logo as TYP002.

Their customer service (both email and phone) was not very good. They didn't admit their mistake and they now want me to pay to ship the front seat covers back so that they can swap out the old logo for the new logo. So now I'm out another $30, have to wait another month, and worried the color of the new section won't match the rest of the set. :pout:

Attached Files:

• TY1.pdf
      File size:
      372.3 KB
      Views:
    • TY2.pdf
      File size:
      281.3 KB
      Views: