1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What’s going on with my touch screen?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by sosarahsays, Jan 24, 2020.

1. sosarahsays

sosarahsays Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hey Prius Chatters, I was driving along today in Jermaine DuPrius (2010 Prius IV with about 88k miles) and I noticed there seemed to be a blur across my JBL screen. I pulled over at a rest stop and snapped the attached pic and went to use the facilities. When I came back, the blur was much smaller and seemed to be slowly disappearing to black again. I’m posting this from the rest stop so I haven’t driven it again to see if it would reappear. It definitely wasn’t there when I started the car this morning. Temps outside are in the low 50s and I had the temp set to 70 in the car. I’ve been driving for about an hour on the highway. When the screen was on, I could see it the maps but it looked blurry behind the line. Touchscreen functionality was working fine. Any idea what’s going on? Is my screen failing?

Attached Files: