1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What a fine automobile

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by PearlJammer, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I agree. It's fantastic value even in coloured notes (that's be the ones with Prime Ministers instead of Presidents :p). Nowhere else can I get a spacious, economical, pratical and with toys that luxury cars have for a price of a loaded family car (or a base entry-level luxury car). Sure I could've bought a Lexus (IS or CT) for the same money but I don't get radar cruise, PCS, solar panel ventilation system and more. Plus there's the lower insurance rates and lower maintenance cost associated with a T vs. an L.

2. Xjaddiction

Xjaddiction New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I work in a very manly environment, Surgery, Orthopaedics. I'm a sales rep, and recently retired my expedition 4x4 for the Prius. Well the other day I was seen in the parking lot in my pearl white 2011 Prius. Wow, the reaction is hilarious. Of course I'm now gay, drive an ugly car, at a grandmotherly speed. I've been asked if there were gyn forceps in glove box; instead of oil changes, do I get free gynecology visits?; how hard was it to remove the pink seat covers ?; does it have a hole in the floor so that I may do a Flinstone pass on the interstate?, on and on. I've saved over $750.00 of fuel in 4 weeks. I absolutely love the car, and now egg them on with the Prius bash festival whenever I walk into a surgical suit. The funny thing about all this??? are the women, the nurses, think it's sexy... That's right, three women have told me that, me driving a Prius, is sexy to them... I'm married, but wow, I'd have gotten more dates with the Prius than I did with my Jeep Wrangler back in my single days. I love it.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    All those studies that shown that women generally mature faster than men is proven right here lol.

4. car78412

car78412 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    You hit the nail on the head by saying it's a fine automobile. The Prius is not just a car. When I get in my Prius, I become a part of it. When I drive it I get smiles and waves from people I don't even know. Never in my 40 years of drive and owning cars, have I owned such an amazing and fine automobile. :)

5. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    I second TS's welcome ... but prefer slow gay BUTT ugly ... with a smattering of tree huggery in there for good measure.

You chose well ... especially the color
    ;)

6. SageBrush

SageBrush Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    We will probably buy a car in the next few months. My wife has only stipulated that it has to be a hybrid, and would prefer another Prius.

I could ask her if she is gay, but I know the answer.