1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What are the chances?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sunnysandiegan, Aug 30, 2006.

1. jmccord

jmccord New Member

A friend once soaked his Canon F-1 SLR camera and was told to freeze it until it could be properly disassembled and cleaned. The freezer is a very dry environment and prevents corrosion from occuring. Don't know if it's worthwhile with battery powered electronics. :unsure:

2. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmccord @ Sep 6 2006, 12:15 AM) [snapback]315015[/snapback]</div>
    I'm guessing that probably has more to do with protecting the moving parts (?), but I confess I've never heard of doing that before.

3. HokieHybrid

HokieHybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lil Mo @ Aug 30 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]311926[/snapback]</div>
    So far my sister has dropped 1 cordless phone in the toilet, while flushing and talking, 2 wireless phones in drinks, and 1 wireless phone in the footbath at the nail place. The cordless survived, and the cell survived one of the drinks. The other times I think it died b/c she didn't let it dry thoroughly first...kept checking to see if it worked.