1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What are these plastic things?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by parked, Feb 23, 2018.

1. parked

parked Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    D9F74EC4-1463-435D-9794-7B8C37BF3532.jpeg I was just vacuuming my new (used) Prius C and found these items in with the spare tire (which had 10 psi instead of 60). They look like hold downs for the jack or something, which I have yet to locate.

Any help in what these are and where the jack is located would be very much appreciated.

2. MoarMPGplz

MoarMPGplz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I used to have a 2012 Prius-c and from what I recall, the jack I think was located under the front driver's or passenger seat...I had to break out the manual to find where it was back then, since it was not where the spare tire is located, which is where one would normally think the jack would be. As for those parts you mention, I'm not sure what those are...does not look familiar to me at all. Hopefully someone else on the forum would be able to answer that.

#2 MoarMPGplz, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  3. Sean Solo

Sean Solo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Those look like hiking pole tips and a clip to hold two hiking poles together.

4. parked

parked Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ah Sean, I bet you’re right! I’m gonna ask the previous owner if he wants me to send them to him.

MoarMPG, thanks for the tip. I’ll check under the seats or RTFM if that fails.

Sean Solo likes this.
  5. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I have never seen those pieces in the C. The jack is located under the driver seat but is held by one big plastic piece, which looks nothing like what you have pictured.