1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Color Is This ???

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by RWood, Jun 3, 2004.

1. boa8

boa8 New Member

No ivory interior in Europe, just grey. Therefore, my Tideland (Jade) is with grey interior. I like it that way.

2. RWood

RWood New Member

Case Closed..

Confirmed by my Dealer (Finally) It's Tideland Pearl, my new favorite.

3. babesp

babesp New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    2nd choice color

Now I'm really anxious to pick up my Tideland on Friday.....had no idea the green would not be green! sigh......guess 2nd choice color is better than none at all......

4. DaWebGuy

DaWebGuy New Member

Definitely Tideland Pearl

Just like mine. I've had it for two weeks now :D , and every time I come out of a store or the house or work to get in it, it a slightly different color. But I can also say that every time I see a Seaside Pearl, it's a different shade of blue - from bright almost electric blue to almost a flat grey blue. The Tideland shift is just more dramatic. And I love it
    Gary - Tideland #5

5. Mike N

Mike N New Member

The silver comes with the gray interior. That is the primary reason I wanted a silver car, for the gray interior. I don't think I had a choice. The gray interior would look awsome in the blue car, but NOT available. What colorblind idiot at Toyota made that decision. I would have prefered the blue car if it had a gray interior.