1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What color shall I get

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kiwiruss, Apr 2, 2007.

1. priussoris

priussoris New Member

I vote for BARCELONA RED METALIC in the sun you will love it, plus you can join the "new RED Prius Club"

you other members know who you are..LOL

Get the RED, What a good choice you made you will love it, CONGRATS ON THE PRIUS

2. craigspawn

craigspawn New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Apr 2 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]416676[/snapback]</div>
    I bought the silver pine mica, but unlike the other posts on this topic, I regret my choice. If I had it to do over again, I would go with the magnetic grey.

3. mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(21st Century Schitzoid Prius @ Apr 6 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]418963[/snapback]</div>
    that's the only way to go. Black, Blue, and Silver/Pine look cool though.

4. moxiequz

moxiequz Weirdo Social Outcast

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The color I really wanted was the deep, dark red (I think that's the Salsa red?) - even though I'm not normally a "red car" type of person. Since they didn't offer that for 2007 though I went with the next best choice (silver pine mica). It's funny that others in the thread have suggested getting silver pine mica if you want to stand out. In my area, they're pretty much a dime a dozen. I've never seen the color on a non-Prius though. The closest I've seen to it on any other make/model is a brighter shade (more green, less silver) on a new Camry. Didn't look nearly as nice. :D

5. chutneypopcorn

chutneypopcorn New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ Apr 6 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]418918[/snapback]</div>

Yes, we know who we are!! :D
    Thanks for the pitch priussoris ;)

Club motto: Red Rocks!