1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Did President Bush Gain...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dbermanmd, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Bye, Rufaro. I'm sorry to see you go, especially under these circumstances. I'm going to fly the WeePri flag at half mast today. Bonne chance, mon ami.

2. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks Proco, Alric, Jack & Hyo.

I forgot one last thing...

So long and thanks for all the fish.

3. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Sep 14 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]319708[/snapback]</div>
    Hey! Don't forget your towel.. But please don't go. I assume she means the thread, not the boards!

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    rufaro... please don't go :(

there's this great feature called the "ignore' button for the childish and immature ones who resort to tactics like that.

this thread has been essentially nothing but a stimulus for a lot of eye-rolling for me, but it's clear that others like rufaro were intentionally offended- having material that she made clear made her uncomfortable waved in her face. that's unacceptable.

i don't even know what's up or what happened with jayman, but i also hope he doesn't leave.

some folks, whose names i don't need to mention, really need to grow up already.

5. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jack Kelly @ Sep 14 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]319523[/snapback]</div>
    and a dictionary

6. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Due to lack of any content related to the topic of the thread, the contentious nature of the thread, and general tugging of pony tails and flicking to the back of heads going on i'm gonna close this thread...please hold your applause until the end of the presentation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.