1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Did You Do To Gen4 Prius Today

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by sfv41901, Feb 5, 2018.

1. ColoradoBoo

ColoradoBoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Checked the treads in our 2021 AWD (just went over 30,000 miles) and two of them are in the red and the other are yellow...so shopping for 4-new tires before Colorado winter hits us.
    I like the Goodyear Eagle Sport tires at Tire World but, also, like the Arizonian Silver Editions at Discount Tire.
    FWIW, even though I have the AWD version, tires on the front wear just about as fast as the non-AWD Prius...so rotating them every 5,000 miles is important.
    What tires do ya'll have?

2. ColoradoBoo

ColoradoBoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Finally got tired enough of the Gen 4 "meep-meep" horn so ordered the Lexus/Land Cruiser from EBay...they had a 10% discount so just over $50 after taxes.
    A bit worried...just read someone put one on a Gen 5 and it doesn't work so made sure my seller has an easy return policy. (Part Number 08522-B1010) They are actually hard to find on Toyota sites and, when they have them, around $200....crazy.