1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

What Did You Get Your Honey For Valentine's Day?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Spunky, Feb 15, 2006.

1. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

parrot_lady: see my reply. I also said nothing, every day day is like a Valentine's Day for me and my hubby when we are together.

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

3. sunnysandiegan

sunnysandiegan New Member

We exchanged gifts after midnight (end of 13th). I gave him a Glamour Shot type portrait (I've lost 40 pounds!) and a cute card in which I wrote a mushy heartfelt love note. He gave me a gift card to Vicky's Little Secret (my nickname for VS), a mini gift set from Bath & Body Works, and a beautiful card. I awoke to a trail of mini chocolate hearts. Our daughter calls it a Treasure Hunt and I am still finding little chocolates in creative places. We gave our daughter a pink dress and a Valentine that we wrote a "love" note in for her.

My daughter and I enjoyed the day with our play group at our annual Red, White, and Pink Valentine's Day party. Bouncy house, food in those colors, and friends...what could be better?

After running an errand for my husband (BIG favor for him), I met him at the gym and we worked out together in a practically empty gym while our daughter was nearly the only child in the child care. It didn't dawn on me WHY until we walked over to a restaurant for dinner. LOL

My dad is going to babysit one night soon and we'll get a 'date night', which is far more 'exciting' to us than Valentine's Day!!! :D

We aren't really into the "Hallmark" holidays like a lot of people I know are. As far as I am concerned, Valentine's Day is just a sweet reminder to show a little love to those around you. :)

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    As stated in a previous post, we really only did a card-exchange thing this year, but yesterday he surprised me with a post-V Day gift: a black Motorola RAZR phone to replace my non-working silver RAZR. He made it for me, and it matches my car. It looks really nice. Unfortunately it gets about as dirty as easily as a black car does and I have no desire to attempt to keep the phone clean and smudge-free constantly so I asked him how tough it would be to get or make me a working silver one instead. :)