1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured What Drives Us Podcast - #184 Your Friendly Robot Receptionist - What Drives Us

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, May 12, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Aside from our usual Faraday Future tagging, this week we cover... Russell Me talking about buying an electric motorcycle. Or trying to anyway. Zero Motorcycles Hap's Cycles Tony I want to talk hyper loop. Mark New Nissan xStorage (like a Tesla Powerwall) Mark Here we go, owner claiming Tesla crashed on its own! Russell I once knew a guy who was sure that the best idea for a restaurant ever, in the history of food service, was a Dracula themed restaurant where the menus are shaped liked bats. Yeah, that was the whole idea. He was sure it was a winner. Faraday Future thinks our future is robots. Lots and lots of robots. Russell Predicting person makes big prediction, Chevy Bolt sales of 30K to 80K during first year says KBB analyst Tony Could we have a new, viable EV player?

Read more about this episode on WhatDrives.Us